Have you been thinking about your career progression?
It is typically a topic of discussion during every annual review, and an area of constant frustration for many ambitious professionals. And rightly so! Career progression is an important indicator of your value in the market and influences your lifetime earning potential.
Hard work, constant learning, strategic career moves, and strong interpersonal skills all contribute to the rhythm of your progression. We’ve put together a few other ideas that could help.
Here are 5 ideas that could give your career the boost it needs:
5 Articles to Help You Fast Track Your Career
- 10 Tips for Starting the Job the Right Way – This is how you take control of your success and career path from Day One.
- Can Your Career Pass This Critical Test? – Do you help others three times as often as you ask for help?
- 4 Ways to Max Career Growth and Job Satisfaction – There is no limit when it comes to career growth or job satisfaction, but you can always maximize them at different stages of your career path.
- Converting a job into a career – Look out for job descriptions with these 6 things.
- 8 top tips for being productive – Getting the most out of your day can be tough. Here are a few tips to boost your productivity!
Ready to fast track your career? Sign up for ExecBoardinAsia to access over 12,000 top executive jobs in Asia.