Finding a job is a reality of life. But, does it have to be so difficult? Whether it is your first time, or umpteenth time, these 7 articles are for you:
7 Articles Every Job Seeker Should Read
- Five Steps to Creating the Right Career Path – Planning and preparing is always a better approach than hoping for the best.
- The Right and Wrong Reasons for Changing Jobs – How to evaluate your career move using the Job Seeker’s Decision Grid.
- 12 Habits of Highly Effective Job Seekers – Take advantage of these strategies that consistently generate strong results for job seekers.
- 4 Ways to Overcome a Bad First Impression – A bad first impression is not the end! Here are some ways to change them.
- 45 Things Successful Job Seekers Do on Social media – Social media has the potential to make or break your job search. Here’s how to stay on top of it.
- 12 Ways to Get a Job Interview And One Way Not To – There are many things you can do to get an interview. Here are 12 of the best.
- How to Gracefully Turn Down a Job Offer – Turning down a job never feels great, but is often inevitable. Here’s how to do it right.
Are you ready to begin your job search now? Sign up for ExecBoardinAsia to access over 12,000 top executive jobs in Asia.