Are you giving yourself every chance for success during your job search
You may have already taken the bold decision to dive head-first into an endless stream of irrelevant jobs on a popular job-board. (You could save time by searching 12,000+ hand-picked top jobs in Asia instead). Or you may have picked up a recruiter’s call that sparked your interest in a career move.
However you arrived at your decision to find a new job, there’s no better time to position yourself for success than now.
Here are our top 9 articles to prime you for a successful job-search:
9 Ideas for Your Job Search
- 10 Ways to Get an Interview without Applying – Applying to a job posting is a waste of time, here are other ways to land an interview without applying.
- 10 questions you should always ask before accepting a job offer – Find out if the company or role is the right fit for you.
- 4 Ways to Rock the Intro Call with a Recruiter – Here are some ways to stack the odds in your favour and sail through this critical stage in the hiring process.
- 5 Simple Ideas to Blow the Socks off your Next Interview – Gain an advantage in your next interview with these simple ideas.
- 6 Ways to Check if your Career Skills are still Competitive – Evaluating the relevance of your current career skills is essential living in ever-changing times.
- 8 Simple Interview Questions to Ask Hiring Managers – Here is a big opportunity for you to stand out to an employer and find out if this position is a good fit for you.
- Need a Job? 10 Tips to Talking with Headhunters – Go after a job you want, not just what job comes along.
- Strangers Gets the Worst Jobs, So Become an Acquaintance – In this link lie the secrets of how to convert strangers into acquaintances, and acquaintances into great hires.
- These 15 “Soft-Skills” Define the A-Team – Find out what it takes to build (or be) the A-Team.
While everyone’s journey will be unique, we hope that these resources will be useful for you.